Online Memorial Service
January 2, 2021, 11 am Pacific / 1 pm Central
Scroll down for instructions on how to join. Or if you are ready with Zoom, use the button below to join.
Please join us in a celebration of Bob's life as we share stories, memories, and condolences.
Let us all share stories that exemplify the ways in which our memories were etched by our relationship with Bob.
Let us share stories of his antics, wit, and love of life.
Let us share condolences with family and each other, so that his life well-lived will not go unnoticed.
Let our collective memories be refreshed while we have the opportunity to laugh and cry as we let him pass from our physical presence with happiness and a smile.
Saturday January 2, 2021
11 am Pacific time (1 pm Central time)
Please see below for instructions to prepare your computer, smart phone, or tablet for the service
An online celebration and memorial of Bob's life. Until we can meet again in person and throw him a proper Irish wake, let's share our stories and find comfort in our collective memories.
We love you Bob.
The memorial will be online via Zoom
Please see below for instructions to prepare your computer, phone, or tablet for the service.
----- GETTING READY FOR THE SERVICE ------
* You must have the Zoom app installed on your computer, smart phone, or tablet prior to joining. The app is available for your phone or tablet in the app store (search for “zoom”). To download the app on your computer, go to Zoom’s ‘Download Center’ at zoom.us/download.
* To familiarize yourself with Zoom and test your audio/video connection before the event, join a personal test meeting here.
* Let us know if you have any issues. We can connect you with someone to help you if you need a hand.
-------- JOIN THE SERVICE --------
* Or, go to zoom.us/join and, when prompted, enter the Meeting ID:
MEETING ID: 879 9333 8254
* If prompted, select “JOIN CALL WITH VIDEO”
* If prompted, select “CALL USING INTERNET AUDIO”
-------- DURING THE SERVICE --------
* All guests will be muted upon entry. Please do not unmute yourself unless asked to do so. The unmute button is at the bottom left hand side of your screen. On a phone or tablet, you must tap the screen first to see this option.
* There are two view options, ‘Speaker and ‘Gallery’. The Speaker view automatically shows the person speaking at the time and is the option that will be pre-selected for you. The Gallery view lets you see multiple participants at the same time. You can switch to the Gallery view to see other participants by clicking on “gallery” on the top right-hand corner of your computer screen. If you are on a phone or tablet, you tap the screen to display the options.